Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Please Share Your Story

With the current real unemployment rate much closer to 20%, I'd like to hear some of your stories.  How do you feel about being called lazy?  How do you feel about being forgotten as the House and Senate both consider other 'more important' issues as they prepare for their July 4th break?  How do you feel about trying to provide for your family? 

I am very disappointed in my country.  Don't get me wrong, I love America, it allows me to share my point of view even if it means disagreeing with our government;  But I have watched these politicians play games like a bunch of children (making up the rules as they go), and it angers me deeply that they could be so out of touch with main stream America.

Don't give up!  Share your anger, frustration, and ideas with anyone who will listen.  Remember, this is how our country came to be.  Settlers were the minority against Great Britain, The Mother Country, and refused to be bound by tyranny!  They refused to give up because they believed they could do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment