Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An Impressive Candidate for Illinois Senate

While researching the candidates for the upcoming elections in Illinois, I came across Mike Labno.  He is supported by the Illinois Libertarian Party, however, I agree with the majority of his goals and statements.  I e-mailed him and he responded within the hour.  He told me his story, which is very similar to many Middle-Class Americans, especially those who live in Illinois.  While I am sure there will be some things I will find I do not agree with, the only other reasonable candidates are both are attorneys representing ideals I can no longer support, given the current economic situation.  If you live in Illinois, please check out his website below, and draw your own conclusions.  Either way, I hope your decision will be carried all the way to the polls in November.

http://www.labno4senate.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment